General Information about Admission
» HUA welcomes all to learn various facets of Hinduism from highly qualified faculty. Any person interested in Hinduism is welcome to join programs offered at HUA. The goal of the HUA programs is not only to impart education in Hinduism and its rich branches, but also to infuse in the individual the spirit of peace and harmony.
» HUA offers self-paced, student friendly and career oriented programs. It offers learning solutions to persons who are otherwise busy in other pursuits of life, hence are not available to take regular classroom courses. A person can take advantage of HUA programs from anywhere, anytime. For this purpose, HUA has started online learning program (click to learn more about Litmos).
» To obtain a degree in a particular program, a person has to earn credits as per HUA requirements (please read degree page for all details).
» For those who are not interested in a degree but curious and willing to pick courses randomly, HUA offers special Certificate Programs.
There are 3 types of credit offering courses.
» University core courses – These courses are mandatory for students pursuing higher degrees, irrespective of programs they are pursuing.
» Core courses per program– These courses are mandatory for a particular program.
» Elective courses – These are optional courses offered by various programs.
For details visit to Programs and Courses sections of this website
Things to note:
- » Application fee – $25.00 (non-refundable)
- » Please fill up the online admission form and upload the required documents. Otherwise, please print the form from download section and fill it up and send it to the above address along with the required documents to Hindu University of America, 5200 Vineland Rd. Suite #120, Orlando FL 32811.. Please DO NOT send original documents but photocopies.
- » We have two payment methods. a) PayPal Hua account : email@example.com b) Check payable to : Hindu University of America, 5200 Vineland Rd. Suite #120, Orlando FL 32811
- » Hindu University of America is online system. You can take courses from anywhere as we have introduced new online learning programs to facilitate safe-paced distance education.
- » The university will respond to applications for admission within 10 business days.
- » At Hindu University of America, eligible applicants for HUA courses are admitted to programs without any discrimination on the basis of religion, race, creed, color, national origin, sex or physical challenges. Application for admission may be submitted any time of the year.
Information about Course Registration
- » Course Registration is next step after the admission approval. The university will not review incomplete applications.
- » We request you to complete the admission process in one step if possible. Please see admission checklist below.
- » Course registration form is available on website (Course Registration Form). You can fill it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with admission approval letter send by university.
- » The fees are due at the time of registration of any course. Please read HUA Fee Structure in detail to understand the total cost of course as per your case.
- » Application Form
- » Application Fee
- » Resume
- » Statement of Purpose
- » Copy of Degree awarded and transcripts (mark sheet)
More questions ?? Please Read FAQ