Discover Life by Exploring India
This course involves 35 days of the journey in India, including 9 destinations, 6 different areas of study and an immersive experience of the lifestyle of Yoga and Ayurveda.
In this course students will be able to:
- Explore the different aspects of the self and various modalities of relationship with the environment
- Examine the wisdom of ancient traditions in the light of the challenges of modern life
- Develop a greater understanding of the history, culture and traditions of India
- Deepen your research into your own fields of intellectual interest, while gaining entirely new perspectives on life
- Gain the ability to comprehend global challenges and identify creative solutions
This course can be taken as a part of several different programs or as a stand-alone course. It can also be taken by people who have no academic interest, and simply want to enjoy travel to a world that is at once both ancient and contemporary.
Area of Study: Hindu Studies Foundations
Instructor: Adriana Salazar