- The fifth declension / Ablative case for pronouns
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- The sixth declension / Genitive case, the ktavatu usage, gerunds
- Introduction to BhAgavatam
- Wise sayings and their meanings in Sanskrit
- The seventh declension / Locative case
Learning Objectives: In this course, students will be able to:
- Analyze noun and verb structures of verses and proverbs.
- Recognize passages from popular Sanskrit texts; and
- Paraphrase using grammatically correct Sanskrit.
Required / Elective: Required
Area of Study: Sanskrit Studies
Program of Study: Certificate Program in Sanskrit Proficiency (CP SP)
Prerequisites: Successful completion of SAN0303
Faculty / Instructor: Mr. Srinath Chakravarty