Intermediate Sanskrit Course learning Objectives :
• Comprehending short stories
• Creative writing skills
• Using indeclinables (avyayAni)
• Using suffixes (pratyayAH) and Cases (3rd, 4th and 5th vibhaktis)
• Writing conventions & Combining sentences
1. Short stories.
2. Introductions to every day conversations in Sanskrit through different scenarios.
3. Reading, writing, and comprehending longer stories, essays, verses, etc.
4. Exercises to fine tune tenses, moods, vibhaktis, and suffixes
Required / Elective: Required
Program of Study: Beginner Level Certificate Program in Sanskrit Proficiency
Area of Study: Sanskrit Studies
Prerequisites: Successful completion of SAN0006
Quarter Offered: Winter 2022
Start Date: January 11, 2022
End Date: March 22, 2022
Day: Every Tuesday
Time: 08:00 pm EST – 09:30 pm EST