Course learning Objectives :
• Comprehending short stories
• Creative writing skills
• Using indeclinables (avyayAni)
• Using suffixes (pratyayAH) and Cases (3rd, 4th and 5th vibhaktis)
• Writing conventions & Combining sentences
1. Short stories.
2. Introductions to every-day conversations in Sanskrit through different scenarios.
3. Reading, writing, and comprehending longer stories, essays, verses, etc.
4. Exercises to fine tune tenses, moods, vibhaktis, and suffixes
Required / Elective: Required
Program of Study: Beginner Level Certificate Program in Sanskrit Proficiency
Area of Study: Sanskrit Studies
Prerequisites: Successful completion of SAN0006
Quarter Offered: Winter 2022
Start Date: January 11, 2022
End Date: March 22, 2022
Day: Every Tuesday
Time: 08:00 pm EST – 09:30 pm EST